The Fun Side is an unsupervised play area. Parents/guardians are fully responsible for their children's safety. The Fun Side is not responsible for any injuries that might occur from an unsafe or improper use of equipment. An improper use of equipment or rough play will incur the child's removal from the play area. The fun side is a nut-aware facility. No peanuts or nuts products are allowed; however, we can not guaratnee to be peanut/nut free.
Note: If you or your child is not in their best health, please visit us when medical conditions improve. It will make us feel better too! We do ask that you use hand sanitizer before entering the play area. Hand sanitizers can be found at the front desk and by the washroom. Socks are mandatory for all guests and can be purchased at the front desk.
- Socks are mandatory for adults and children.
- No shoes allowed in the facility.
- No toys allowed on the climbing structure.
- No climbing on the outside of the structure.
- Children must go down the slide feet first.
- Children must go down the slide and not walk up.
- No drinking, eating or gum chewing in the play area.
- No sharp objects are allowed in the facility.
- We kindly ask you to use plastic utensils.
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- We require a $100.00 non-refundable non- transferable deposit requested upon reserving a party.
- The day of the party the balance of the payment is due.
- Reservations can be made in person, on the phone or on-line.
- Please do not arrive sooner than 10 minutes before your party.
- We ask to try to have a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children during a birthday party.
- We request that your party finishes at the designated time, a $50 charge will be applied if fail to comply with this rule.
- An extra 30 minutes can be purchased for $50 and a hour for $90.
- To ensure availability, please let us know at the time of booking your party.
- We kindly ask you to tidy up the party area upon the end of your event.